FREE Tax Help for Low-Income Taxpayers of All Ages
Claim tax credits and claim your refund faster through QCAP's FREE Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program for low-income families.
Services are by appointment only (Thursday evenings and Saturdays daytime) and begin on January 25, 2014.
If you would like an appointment, download the tax intake form (4 pages).
(1) Complete pages 1 and 2 of the form, print and scan the form, and email it to email@example.com.
(2) Complete pages 1 and 2 of the form, print the form, and mail/deliver the entire form to:
QCAP Tax Help
1509 Hancock St., 3rd Floor
Quincy, MA 02169
Upon receipt of your form, we will contact you about your eligibility for our program.
Income limit: Your 2013 income must be less than $52,000 or you qualified for QCAP fuel assistance this season.
Residency requirement: You must be a full-year resident of Massachusetts.
We are not able to address the following situations
* Tax returns for states other than Massachusetts
* Active military personnel
* International students and scholars who are in the U.S. only on VISA
* Business owners
* Short sales, foreclosures, loan modifications
* Schedule K-1 income