Safe and affordable housing is essential to building healthy families and communities. QCAP's Housing Program plays a leading role in advocating for, developing and managing affordable housing for low and moderate income families and individuals in Quincy and Weymouth. In addition, as the most comprehensive housing program in the Greater Quincy area, QCAP Housing offers a variety of assistance for first time homebuyers, homeowners, tenants, landlords, homeless and near homeless families to help secure and stabilize housing.
Call our Housing Intake Line at 617.479.8181 x376 for assistance with all of these issues.
- QCAP offers various financial assistance options dependent upon available funding
- Linkage to other financial assistance options
- Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
- First Time Homebuyer Education
- Individual Counseling for Potential First Time Homebuyers
- Home Equity Conversion (Reverse) Mortgage Counseling
- Eviction Counseling and Court Advocacy
- Informal Landlord/Tenant Mediation
- Fair Housing Counseling
- Information on Landlord and Tenant Rights and Responsibilities
- Monthly Affordable Housing Workshop
- Fair Housing and Tenant Rights Workshops
QCAP's Housing Program is:
- A Certified Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO);
- An Adopter of the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling;
- An Approved HUD Housing Counseling Agency;
- A Recipient of the CHAPA Homeownership Collaborative Seal of Approval.