FINANCIAL REACH CENTER
QCAP’s Financial REACH Center helps residents increase their income, build savings, and develop assets.
We know that healthy, sustainable communities are made up of people who have living wage jobs and feel confident about their economic futures.
The only program of its kind in the region, QCAP’s Greater Quincy Financial REACH Center is recognized as a United Way/LISC Financial Opportunity/Stability Center™. The Financial REACH Center provides comprehensive financial capability services including financial coaching, credit education, debt reduction, free tax preparation and job search coaching.
The Financial REACH Center is currently providing services through phone, email, and video conferencing until further notice. For more information about our services, please call 617-657-5355 or email our Program Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an orientation session.
The Financial REACH Center holds periodic information sessions open to the public, though registration is required. Please check our schedule of upcoming REACH workshops on our QCAP calendar.
Our staff provide one-on-one financial and career coaching to help build credit, savings, and assets. They also connect clients with income supports such as food stamps, utilities assistance, and affordable health insurance. Clients work with our staff to establish short- and long-term goals related to their career and financial success. Our staff provide long-term supportive services to help clients reach these goals.
- Financial education and coaching: Live on a budget, reduce debt, and build savings and assets for the future
- Credit counseling : Increase credit scores needed to obtain “good loans”, a lease agreement, and many jobs
- Workforce development, education, and training: Gain basic skills and job skills to increase employability, income, and economic independence
- Job search support and referrals: Get a job, start or advance on a career path
Free tax preparation and EITC support: Obtain and utilize tax refunds to achieve goals or invest in long-term assets (home, car, or education); Open late January through mid-April by appointment.
(617) 657-5355 email@example.com
1509 Hancock Street, 2nd Floor, Quincy, MA 02169