Safe and affordable housing is essential to building healthy families and communities. QCAP’s Housing Program plays a leading role in advocating for, developing, and managing affordable housing for low- and moderate-income families and individuals in our region.
As the most comprehensive housing program in the Greater Quincy area, QCAP offers a variety of assistance and services to the community. Services for securing and stabilizing housing are available to first time homebuyers, homeless families and individuals, tenants and those families and individuals at-risk of homelessness. QCAP also offers services to existing homeowners and property owners.
You Have Rights: If you believe you have faced housing discrimination based on your race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, political affiliation, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, public assistance status or any other basis prohibited by law, contact us today.
QCAP’s Housing Program is a Certified Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO); an Adopter of the National Industry Standards for Homeownership Education and Counseling; an Approved HUD Housing Counseling Agency; and a Recipient of the CHAPA Homeownership Collaborative Seal of Approval.
Contact us at 617.479.8181 x376 for assistance or more information.
The services currently offered at are as follows:
- Eviction Counseling and Court Advocacy
- Informal Landlord/Tenant Counseling
- Information on Landlord and Tenant Rights and Responsibilities
- Monthly Affordable Housing Workshop
- Fair Housing and Tenant Rights Counseling
- Financial Assistance (Limited and Dependent Upon Funding/Eligibility)
- Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
- First Time Homebuyer Education
- Individual Counseling for Potential First Time Homebuyers
- Affordable Housing Development