EMERGENCY RENT & MORTGAGE ASSISTANCE / TENANT & LANDLORD SERVICES
Safe and affordable housing should be available to all members of our community. Our community thrives when all members have a place to call home. As a certified Department of Housing and Urban Development Housing Counseling Agency, QCAP provides a wide range of housing services to tenants, homeowners and those in need of housing.
Homelessness Prevention Services
QCAP promotes housing stability by helping tenants and property owners avoid costly disputes, eviction, turnover and housing loss. Housing counseling and homelessness prevention services include:
- Information about tenant/landlord rights and responsibilities
- Fair housing and housing search workshops
- Eviction counseling by appointment and at Quincy District Court
- Emergency rental assistance (limited)
- Landlord/tenant dispute resolution
Housing Search Assistance
QCAP offers Affordable Housing Workshops on a monthly basis. Workshops cover the various types of subsidized housing and how to apply. For anyone who attends a workshop, QCAP also assists with completing and submitting applications for subsidized housing.