EMERGENCY RENT & MORTGAGE ASSISTANCE / TENANT & LANDLORD SERVICES
*Please see this page for up-to-date information on our programs and services during COVID-19.*
Safe and affordable housing should be available to all members of our community. Our community thrives when all members have a place to call home. As a certified Department of Housing and Urban Development Housing Counseling Agency, QCAP provides a wide range of housing services to tenants, homeowners and those in need of housing.
Homelessness Prevention Services
QCAP promotes housing stability by helping tenants and property owners avoid costly disputes, eviction, turnover and housing loss. Housing counseling and homelessness prevention services (virtual) include:
- Information about tenant/landlord rights and responsibilities
- Virtual fair housing and housing search workshops
- Eviction counseling by virtual appointment and at Quincy District Court
- Emergency rental assistance (limited depending upon community and tenant eligibility)
- Landlord/tenant dispute resolution
Housing Search Assistance
QCAP will soon be offering a virtual tutorial for the completion and submission of subsidized housing applications. The tutorial will include videos explaining the different types of affordable/subsidized housing as well as step-by-step instructions for completion and submission. You will also be able to request a virtual counseling session if you need assistance in completing the applications or want additional housing counseling support.